Terms and Conditions Agreement:
Everyone at Dinosaur Adventure Land will sign this agreement along with supplying their contact information for CSE Ministries record keeping.
I am a born again Christian. I will be on properties owned by Creation Science Evangelism Ministries, Inc. (hereafter CSEM, aka Dinosaur Adventure land)/Creation Science Evangelism Inc. (Hereafter CSE) at the direction of God. I desire to serve God at this Ministry. I have notice that CSEM and CSE, one for profit and one not for profit are Ministries with a mission statement and I desire to serve God in volunteering, becoming a vendor or both in advancing the missions of each Ministry.
I serve as an Ambassador for God in my capacity to serve God at these ministries and properties. I serve as an independent Missionary. I am not an employee or agent of any kind of the ministries or entities.
In further consideration for participating on the properties, or buildings, I assume responsibility for all my actions while at any location, and on acreage, facilities, traveling to and/or from any such facility, or being engaged in an activity and/or under any supervision of any adult team leader, and/or vendor or other volunteers. I assume responsibility for physical loss or injury or theft or damage of any kind to others caused by my negligence or intentional acts.
I more specifically agree:
I AM HERE AFTER PRAYER AND UNDER DIRECTION FROM GOD. This Is a work for God. I AM HERE AT His direction and under His protection and expect no coverage of any kind for loss or injury of any kind. I hereby assume all responsibility for any and all risk of property damage, bodily injury, theft, and any kind of casualty loss, that I may sustain while participating in any volunteer, vendor, work or Ministry effort, exercise or other activity of any nature, including the use of equipment or facilities of these organizations.
In a desire to serve God through these ministries, and in consideration for them allowing me to volunteer or vend, I make certain representations:
1. I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE of any of these ministries or entities. There is no employer/employee relationship, unless specifically noticed. Any contractual agreement will be by separate Article 1 section 10 US Constitution contract. Unless noted by specific and separate contract I am totally independent volunteer.
2. I AM AN UNCOMPENSATED VOLUNTEER.
3. RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ASSIGNMENT. Although I will take directions and will follow those directions. I withhold the right to refuse to do any work for which I am not qualified or under qualified or that causes me any fear. I will communicate my desire not to be involved in any activity that I wish to refuse. I can walk off any job at any time. I am an uncompensated volunteer.
4. I realize that the Ministry has limited space for limited volunteers and I may not be able to be used by them at this time. If I am replaced, that does not mean that I am unsatisfactory, it may only mean that another person more qualified than myself has been chosen at this time.
MY PHYSICAL CONDITION.
I certify myself physically fit to serve in any requested capacity or I will give notice in writing if I am not. I currently have no known mental, medical, health care or other physical condition to stop me from serving or I will immediately give notification and apply my right to refuse such activity.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK OF INJURY OR LOSS.
In consideration for my rewards in Heaven for serving God, I choose not to have insurance or I choose to provide my own health care or injury insurance during my service at the ministries.
If my actions cause injury or loss to another by mistake, negligence, or intentional act, I agree to compensate the person or reimburse the ministries. I agree to hold the ministries harmless. I agree to pay all compensation, losses or attorney fees of any kind that result from my actions.
I AGREE THAT ANY ACTION FILED AGAINST THEM SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AND SHOULD BE DISMISSED AS TO THESE ORGANIZATIONS.
Further, I expressly agree that this document and its provisions of release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the State of Alabama, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall notwithstanding, continue in full legal effect.
Further, I, for myself and my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, hereby release, waive, and discharge all Ministry Organizations, their officers, consultants, vendors, directors, agents, and other volunteers of any and all claims ever arising in connection with such volunteer work. I hereby waive such claims, demands and causes of action.
I AM HERE ONLY UPON MY GOOD BEHAVIOR.
I will follow all rules and directions of the organizations or exercise my right to leave at any time. No weapons, no dogs and no felons allowed on the premises.
IF I FAIL TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OR IF MY ACTIONS WOULD HARM MYSELF OR ANOTHER, I MAY BE ASKED TO SERVE GOD ELSEWHERE.
I AM A VOLUNTEER TO DO PHYSICAL LABOR.
I will not hinder others. I desire to serve God and not be slothful, rebellious or unsatisfactory in my work or actions.
FELONY RECORD. Dr. Hovind continues to be on probation. Because of this he is not permitted to be in contact with others with a felony record. For his protection we cannot accept volunteers at this time who have a felony record.
RESIDENCE. I understand that I am a volunteer staying on a campus. The campus is not my place of residence.
I understand that I’m working for a ministry that seeks to glorify God in all that is said and done. In accordance with this goal I pledge that I will not:
- Use Illegal drugs
- Drink alcoholic beverages
- Swear [including the use of God’s name as a swear word]
- Participate in behavior that is not conducive to glorifying God and/or edifying other volunteers. This includes horse play of any kind [for example using weaponry that could injure others whether in play or purposely. The use of incendiary items including fire crackers. Rough housing in the bunk houses causing damage to persons or property]
- I will not use DAL vehicles or tools without express permission. When I use them I will use them with respect realizing ultimately the item belongs to God himself. Vehicles are not toys and should not be used roughly.
I understand that volunteering at DAL is a privilege and not a right.
I may be asked to leave if my behavior becomes unsuitable.
I will keep as my motto the teaching found in I Corinthians 10:31 “Whether therefore ye eat or drink or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.”
I have carefully read this terms and conditions as it appears on the web site where it is current and updated. I understand it fully and have agreed to it. I sign the waiver of my own free will. I am at least 18 years of age, and/or I am the Guardian of under age children under my supervision.
Creation Science Evangelism Ministries, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3, public charitable status 509(a)2 with a EIN# 81-1424226. Creation Science Evangelism, Inc. is a for profit Corporation donating profits each year to CSEM, Inc. Dinosaur Adventure Land is a DBA. All serve as ministries with the common mission and goal stated here. We host regular services for the Church body, and therefore are a Church as established by Jesus Christ.